New features in release 2009
Below new features and important changes in ANALITHIC II release 2009 are described.
- Distribution map: in the legend the reference count is available.
- Distribution map: fully automatic color legend for artefacts and refits.
- There is an extra form with properties of the excavation; global properies of the excavation can be entered and a field for remarks has been added.
- Many details of the selection module have been improved.
- The datagrids have extra menu items to go to the first and the last record. Click right to display the menu.
An new analysis has been added: Quality analsyis. With this option you can test the quality of your data; when taking data from a publication it is not always clear whether the data come from the sieve or are registered individually. The quality analysis is a tool to determine this. The analysis collects all the data in a single square meter and displays the results in a density map in e.g. units of 10x10cm.
Pincevent: quality analysis of all artefacts. The picture indicates that the data are randomly distributed over the square meters.
Gönnersdorf 2a: quality analysis of tools: here a strong tendency towards the centers of the quarter square meters is observed (25x25, 25x75, etc.). Data taken from M. Sensburg 2008: Die räumliche Organisation der Konzentration IIa von Gönnersdorf.
- Some 20 other improvements to the program have been implemented for data entry, selections and drawing.