- analyizing the composition of any selection, resulting in a pie graph.
- analyzing the size of artefacts
- analyzing the quality of the artefact data by creating a density map of all artefacts in a square meter
- frequency analysis: a meta-analysis of many analyses, counting the frequensies in cells, bars, et cetera.
- generated text, based on selection, spatial selection, analysis and settings.
- saved zooms: you can define your own zoom areas and give them a name.
- there is a separate import program to convert data from some general database formats to the ANALITHIC-format (only for artefacts).
- For demonstration purposes we have supplied the program with data form Pincevent T112 (Leroi-Gourhan & Brézillon, 1972). The Pincevent file contains flint artefact data and refit data. The data have been taken from the publication.